NR 500 Week 8 Discussion What Did You Learn
NR 500 Week 8 Discussion What Did You Learn
What Did You Learn
Reflecting on this course, consider and answer the following questions: How do you envision using the AACN essentials learned in this course in your future graduate course work? How do you envision using the concepts learned in this course in your future nursing practice?
Master’s-Prepared Role Electronic Presentation
Guidelines with Scoring Rubric
The purpose of this assignment is to: a) demonstrate how the skills outlined in the AACN Essentials are applicable to the role of a master’s–prepared nurse (CO #5, #6) and b) present ideas in a clear, succinct, and scholarly manner (CO #1). NR 500 Week 8 Discussion What Did You Learn
Through this assignment, the student will demonstrate the ability to:
(CO#1) Demonstrate effective verbal, written, and technological communication using legal and ethical standards for transferring knowledge. (PO 3) NR 500 Week 8 Discussion What Did You Learn
(CO#5) Analyze the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) Essentials of Master’s Education in Nursing [AACN Essentials]. (PO 1)
(CO#6)Assess the roles of the master’s-prepared nurse. (PO 1)
Due Date:Sunday 11:59 p.m. (MT) at the end of Week 7. NR 500 Week 8 Discussion What Did You Learn
Total Points Possible: 215
1. Discuss the MSN specialty track (educator, executive, informatics, health policy, FNP) that you have selected. NR 500 Week 8 Discussion What Did You Learn
2. Demonstrate how the skills outlined in the nine (9) AACN Essentials are applicable to your selected master’s-prepared specialization.
3. Identify three ways that a master’s-prepared nurse in your specialty would use the AACN Essentials skills in nursing practice.
4. Provide empirical evidence to support the three (3) ways a master’s-prepared nurse would use the AACN Essentials in practice. A minimum of two (2) current scholarly articles are required in this section of the presentation.
5. Concluding statements summarize content.
6. 15-slide presentation with speaker notes in APA format, not counting title and reference slides.
1. This is a PowerPoint presentation.
2. Review the Creating a Professional Presentation located in Doc Sharing. NR 500 Week 8 Discussion What Did You Learn
3. This presentation is to focus on the specific role you have chosen in the MSN program (e.g., educator, executive, informatics, health policy, FNP) and identify the AACN Essentials that are applicable to your specific role.
*THIS ASSIGMENT HAS TO BE SUBMITTED TROUGH TURNITIN ( Please be careful with Plagiarism )🙏
*Plagiarism score must be below 20% IN TURNITIN .
The purpose of this assignment is to provide a concise description and appraisal of the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) Essentials of master’s Education in Nursing. Following APA guideline, provide a brief explanation on each of the essentials reflecting on each essential affects the clinical practice and the author’s interpretation of each essential. Make sure to include a (Title page, abstract, introduction, body, conclusion, and reference page). NR 500 Week 8 Discussion What Did You Learn
Please find that AACN Masters Degree Essentials attached as a reference.
(AACN Essentials I, II, IV, V, VI, and VIII). ( I attached the Essentials of Master’s Education in Nursing ) 😊
|Title Page: Title of article, journal information, and your name and date||1 point||Your score
|Abstract: Brief summary of an article (1-2 paragraphs)||1 point||
|The Problem: (2 or 3 paragraphs)
Is the problem clearly stated?
Is the problem practically important?
What is the purpose of the study?
What is the hypothesis?
Are the key terms defined? NR 500 Week 8 Discussion What Did You Learn
|Review of Literature: (1 -2 paragraphs)
Are the cited sources pertinent to the study?
Is the review too broad or too narrow?
Are the references recent?
Is there any evidence of bias?
|Design and Procedures: (3-4 paragraphs)
What research methodology was used?
Was it a replica study or an original study?
What measurement tools were used?
How were the procedures structures?
Was a pilot study conducted?
What are the variables?
How was sampling performed?
|Data analysis and Presentation: (1 – 2 paragraphs)||2 points|
|How was the data analyzed?
Did findings support the hypothesis and purpose?
Were the weaknesses and problems discussed?
|Conclusions and Implications: (2-3 paragraphs)||3 points|
|Are the conclusions of the study related to the original purpose?
Were the implications discussed?
Whom the results and conclusions will affect? NR 500 Week 8 Discussion What Did You Learn
What recommendations were made at the conclusion?
What is your overall assessment of the study and the article?
Part 2 ( Discussion Board )
*A minimum of 250 words
After the completion of your assigned readings and review of the (AACN Essentials I, II, IV, V, VI, and VIII) (refer to assignment section to view the list of essentials). Think about how these essentials may apply to your paper assignment. Additionally, discuss the theory and design phase, explain how this will benefit your research. NR 500 Week 8 Discussion What Did You Learn
* Also , I need 2 responses as usual based on the topic with a minimun of 150 words each and references supporting the statement .