Donation of Human Organs Essay
Donation of Human Organs Essay
Yes, we are still writing about Organ Sales or Organ Donations.
First, check out this site for help with writing your essay. https://owlcation.com/academia/How-To-Write-A-Proposal-Essay
- Propose an opt-out system for organ donations
- Propose a health program where physicians promote lifelong healthy habits (prevents kidney failure)
- Propose an education program for children that teach them lifelong healthy habits (prevents kidney failure)
- Propose the use of printed organs
- Propose the use of stem cells for regenerating or growing new organs
- Propose a system that supports a Daisy Chain for Kidney Transplants
- Propose a health system that better categorizes potential donor
Proposal Argument Essay Assignment
A Policy Proposal as a Guest Editorial
Write a 1,500-1,750-word policy proposal related to the sale, trade, or donation of human organs using five to seven academic resourcesThe policy proposal should be suitable for publication as an editorial in a college or city newspaper or in a publication associated with a particular group, such as a church newsletter or employee bulletin. The voice and style of your argument should be aimed at readers of your chosen publication. Remember to not use first person pronouns (I, me, us, we, our, my, mine) or second person pronouns (you, your, yours) in this guest editorial writing, unless given permission by your instructor.
Your editorial should have the following features:
- Identify the problem related to the sale, trade, or donation of human organs.
- ersuade the audience that you have selected that this is a problem that needs solving; give it presence.
- Propose action offering specific details to show how the actions will help alleviate the problem.
- Justify your solution; the reasons why your audience should accept your proposal and act on it.
This essay is NOT simply a persuasive essay on organ sale, trade, or donation. It is an argumentative proposal that offers a practical and justifiable solution to a problem related to organ donation.
First Draft Grading
- You will receive completion points for the first draft based upon the successful submission of a complete draft.
- Because your first draft is a completion grade, do not assume that this grade reflects or predicts the final grade. If you do not consider your instructor’s comments, you may be deducted points on your final draft.
Final Draft Grading
The essay will be graded using a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations.
- Include in-text citations and a references page in APA Style for FIVE to SEVEN scholarly sources outside of class texts.
- These sources should be used to support any claims you make and should be present in the text of the essay.
- Use the GCU Library to help you find sources.
- Include this research in the paper in a scholarly manner.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.